ABOUT SLEEP NUMBER®
Sleep Number’s mission is to improve lives by individualizing sleep experiences. To sleep smarter, there are things people need to know to make their sleep even better. Because of this, we created the Sleep30® Challenge by Sleep Number and are offering it for free because we KNOW it works, and we KNOW we can help.
Thirty years ago, Sleep Number transformed the mattress industry with the idea that ‘one size does not fit all’ when it comes to sleep. Today, we provide consumers with high quality, individualized sleep solutions through our complete line of Sleep Number® beds and bedding. We are based in Minneapolis, Minn., with more than 4,000 team members and more than 560 U.S. stores.
TELL US MORE
- With breakthrough innovations such as the revolutionary Sleep Number 360® smart bed, Sleep Number is redefining the future of sleep and shaping the future of health and wellness.
- Designed to keep you and your partner effortlessly comfortable, the Sleep Number 360™ smart bed uses Responsive Air™ technology to sense your movements then automatically adjusts firmness, comfort and support to keep you both sleeping blissfully, all night long. Does your bed do that?®
- SleepIQ® technology inside the bed tracks how well you sleep each night. In the morning, you’ll both learn how the Sleep Number® bed is adjusting to your individual comfort and the amazing effects the bed has on your sleep quality. It’s called your SleepIQ® score. Sleep Number’s proprietary SleepIQ® technology platform is one of the most comprehensive databases of biometric consumer sleep data. Based on individual SleepIQ® data, the technology learns the person’s routine and uses adaptive algorithms and predictive modeling to recommend adjustments to daily habits and environment. The SleepIQ® API (Application Program Interface) can connect to an individual’s other cloud services and track items important to them – including exercise, nutrition, environment, temperature, schedules and individualized comfort – every day and night so people can be smarter about their sleep.
- Research shows that customers who adjust the firmness of their bed – their Sleep Number® setting – are 58 percent more likely to have improved sleep quality as measured by restful time in bed using SleepIQ technology to track and optimize their sleep.
- To help future generations achieve life-changing sleep, Sleep Number is committed to improve the overall well-being of 1 million children’s lives by 2025. Sleep Number is partnering with leading national organizations focused on youth health and wellness initiatives to achieve this commitment. For example, Sleep Number will bring the sleep element to the exercise, nutrition and support programs of GENYOUth, Alliance for a Healthier Generation and Good360.
- Sleep Number is the official sleep+wellness partner of the NFL
- Sleep Number has won a lot of awards
- To experience better quality sleep, visit one of the more than 560 Sleep Number® stores located in all 50 states or go to SleepNumber.com.