SLEEP30® CHALLENGE BY SLEEP NUMBER MIDPOINT CHECK-IN
Congratulations! You’re halfway through your 30-day journey to quality sleep. Our research shows this is when your motivation may start to lull. It’s human nature. Don’t feel badly if it does.
To combat this, remember your reason for starting the Sleep30® Challenge by Sleep Number. Ask yourself why. Why do you want to improve your sleep quality? Is it to help you have more energy during the day? To be better in relationships with your family and friends? To feel less stressed? To have more focus and concentration? To better equip your body to help you reach all your other goals? To improve your or physical appearance or mental mindset? To help someone else in your family?
The benefits of quality sleep go on and on and on and on.
Remember, sleep is at the center of health and well-being. With quality sleep, everything is easier.
BY THE MIDPOINT OF YOUR 30 DAYS YOU WANT TO BE:
- Sticking to your sleep schedule (within a half hour) on most nights
- Settling into a pre-bedtime routine that you actually look forward to doing
- Working good light exposure habits into your daily life, especially right after waking up and right before going to bed
- Having honest conversations with your Sleep Champion about challenges and wins
- Increasing your everyday awareness of what it means to prioritize sleep
You want a better night sleep? Just try this program for 30 days/nights and if it works for you, great. You have nothing to lose and a better night sleep to gain. – Kenda G.V., Rogers, AR*
*Participant received InnerCircle loyalty points for doing challenge.